iPhone verison too:
Introducing VirtualBrowser for Chrome
It's here! The VirtualBrowser for Chrome App for iPad brings the power of the full 'desktop version' Google Chrome browser to your iOS device -- including all the features you've been missing in Safari for iPad:
Now you can access websites with Flash including games, video, productivity and entertainment like these from iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch:
|> Club Penguin||> Bridgebase/ OK Bridge||> JibJab|
|> WebKinz||> Paperless Post||> Yahoo Web Hosting|
|> BlueMountain||> American Greetings||> Facebook games like:|
|> Farmville2/CityVille||> Mafia Wars||> Poker ...& many more|
Chrome Web Store & Apps on iPad and iPhone
Even the Chrome Browser Apps from Google cannot yet run Chrome Web Apps or the Chrome Web Store from iPad or iPhone.
But with VirtualBrowser for Chrome App from Xform computing, you can! Here are a few examples:
|> Aviary||> QuickBooks Online||> Prezi (with editing!)|
|> Adobe CreatePDF||> Acrobat.com||> Formscentral.com|
|> Zoho||> SlideRocket (Create,edit & host)||...and lots more|
Java on iPad
|> Runescape||> PartyPoker||> Etrade Pro Elite|
|> Scottrade||> United Unimatic||. Gametable ...|
...and many more. VirtualChrome will run most Java, including JAR, JNLP and WebStart, and is a great way to instantly mobilze your corporate / Enterprise Java apps!
Chrome Extensions & Themes on iPad
One of the cool things about the 'desktop' version of Chrome Browser is the ability to install "Extensions" - these are add-ons that enhance your Chrome Browser experience. However, these don't work on iPad -- until now. Through the Virtual-Browser for Chrome App, you can install and use Chrome Extensions like these:
> Adblock Plus
> Evernote Clearly
> Springpad SpringIt Web Clipper
> Awesome Screen capture
> Amazon Wishlist
.... and tons more!
Browse more, type less: Login with your Google ID and Sync Chrome* bookmarks, history tabs, and more anywhere you use Chrome, right from your iPad, using VirtualBrowser for Chrome App!
Powerful standard features
- Video Mode makes videos and Flash animations smoother
- FullScreen mode Hides the browser toolbar, tabs and menus to maximize the content area (Just like the desktop browser)
- Mouse mode lets you use 'hover' and mouse-over menus and features on websites
- Right-click menu access - works for Chrome menus, as well as website- and Java app -sepecific menus
- Mulit-tab and multi-window navigation and usage
- Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
- Fully secure: all connections are encrypted, and no browsing history or cache is ever stored on your device (its securely stored in your virtual browsing account).
* Premium Option * These two features -- 1) Cloud storage/remembering of your login/settings/bookmarks/history/tabs/extensions etc. and 2) Extended Java (jar and JNLP support) require in-app purchase of Premium Option. Learn more...
How is this possible? Read more about how Xform Computing uses the power of cloud computing to deliver Virtual-Browser for Chrome Learn more...
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.